Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

First Pool Pics

We finally went to the pool last week. I was surprised how scared Baby Israel was. Although I couldn't get a smile out of him I thought I'd share pics anyways. Poor little guy he was holding on to dear life to that floating crocodile. And even though it was at least 100 degrees over here he was still shivering cold. But I guess since this was his first experience I should have expected this reaction. Hopefully he'll get used to it soon since I plan on being in the pool all summer long!

2 comments:

mayrae said...

you look so beautiful with you belly, and the baby looks adorable, cant believe how time just goes by. i miss you. you and your family are beautiful. may the Lord keep blessing you!

Anonymous said...

I love that pick dear sis, love the sunglasses too, that pool looks so refreshing and you guys look so lovely.

lots of love

cesar