Monday, December 22, 2008
Our 1st Snow!
I have always wanted to see it snow and finally I got the chance to see it twice!! It snowed some on Monday the 15th and then again on Wed the 17th. On Monday I barely got to see it snow a little because it was mostly snowing by my house and I was at work all day but when I got home I got to see the white roof tops and the car slightly covered. On Wednesday however it snowed a lot even at work and everything was completely covered a few inches. It was sooo exciting to see the snow falling. It was soo beautiful!! I wish it would have happened over the weekend though so I could play w/it and take more pics. But I did get a few pics and here they are:




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your patio, it is so cute and of course everything looks fun with the snow! I am so proud of you, two post in the same month lol, jk I am bad at posting blogs on here, but I love to see pictures of your family since I don't see them much! So keep on blogging, and using that new camera that I am so jealous of! ;)
Yeah I'm bad too. I wish I could post more often but I'm always soo busy.
Post a Comment