Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Benji at 5 Months!

I know I haven't been updating as often, I've just been really busy! I wanted to share these adorable pics I took of him the other day! He really is a very happy & smily baby but for some reason everytime I bring out the camera he doesn't show me that adorable smile. But I still thought these were cute!! Enjoy!



4 comments:

Yoakum said...

Soooo cute! And your photography is amazing!!!

Glenda Christina said...

Gorgeous! Long time no see :)

Carolina said...

Hi there, your little man is just too cute for words! You do an amazing job with your camera and I'll be stalking your blog if you don't mind LOL! PS.found your blog via CM:)

Meghan said...

Hello,

I am a frequent visitor of your site and wanted to invite you to one of my favorite sites.

I am on a forum called The Dressing Room. It's for all the moms, females out there who love to blog, or who want to start one, those who love photography, crafts, and also for all the WAHM's. Basically we talk about all of our hobbies and help out other WAHM's and businesses get their name out there.

We'd love to let you know about our advertising opportunities. We have very affordable advertising options starting as low as $5. If you're interested, please join and take a look at our Announcements and WAHM forums where you'll find the prices and how to move forward with advertising with us. We also love doing link exchanges.

Thanks,
Meghan
www.thedressingroom.forumotion.com