So I'm officially starting my 9th month this week (36 weeks). He is starting to get heavy and making me more uncomfortable. I love being pregnant but the last month is always the hardest. Here is a picture of me today!
Now that's a big belly!! Whoa! But it's all belly, so that's a good thing! It looks like it is going to pull you over onto your face :O) j/k Can't wait to see what's inside of there!!
I'm 29 living in Las Vegas with my two handsome boys & adorable baby girl that I love to photograph all the time. I have a wonderful husband who supports me in all I do. He truly is a blessing in my life.
2 comments:
You look great despite how you feel! You are all belly!!! So cute!
Now that's a big belly!! Whoa! But it's all belly, so that's a good thing! It looks like it is going to pull you over onto your face :O) j/k
Can't wait to see what's inside of there!!
Post a Comment