Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Like Father Like Son

Love these recent shots of Israel Jacob & Daddy! They are soo alike. Israel is definitely ALL daddy. I wonder what Benjamin will look like, only a few more days till we find out!!



Brrr! It was cold this weekend. It was a nice change of weather from the really hot summer days but the cold came so suddenly. I am happy that I can enjoy the last week of my pregnancy in the cold though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit with the hat!! Sooo adorable! And yes, he does look like your hubby! Did you take that pic? If so, you go gurl! Amazing difference between DSLR and P&S, huh?
Can't wait to see new baby pics!!

Neal and Marie said...

Love the diapers. The boys are adorable. You've inspired me to start a blog of my own. :>) Check it out sometime. Love you girl! ~Marie