Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Meet Baby Benjamin!

Benjamin Nathan was born on Friday Oct 17, 2008 at 9:15 am. He was 7 lbs. 5 oz. and measured 18 in. It was a pretty quick delivery. I was scheduled for an induction on thursday morning at 11am but it was delayed till 10:30 pm because they ran out of beds. I slowly dialated from a 1 to a 4 overnight and once they broke my water in the morning I went from a 4 to a 10 in like half an hour. It was so fast that I didn't get the chance to have an epidural and it also didn't give the Dr. time to make it for the delivery. It was painful but quick! I had an easy recovery too!
Here is my little bundle of joy!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippie! Finally! Sooooo precious! Congrats to you and your family :O)