Thursday, October 2, 2008
Tired?
So I'm now 36 weeks pregnant and it's taking a toll on my body. My back has been aching and every so often I move in such a way that I hit a siatic nerve which makes me scream out. I like being pregnant but working at the same time makes it hard. It's been a tough week for me, these work days just seem to last forever. I wish it was friday afternoon so I could go home and relax. The bad part is that I don't think I'll get much rest from here until the delivery because I still have lots to do including working in the baby's room. I've been trying to clear out Israel Jacob's clothes that doesn't fit him and put in all of Benji's clothes and it's been a very slow process. There is clothes EVERYWHERE!! I must complete this before he arrives or else it may never get done. Well this is all for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment